Oi Girl Organic Panty Liners
Contains 24 ultra thin panty liners (individually wrapped)
Ultra-thin, naturally absorbent, and smaller to fit younger or smaller bodies – Oi Girl panty liners are perfect for light spotting, a little back-up when using a tampon, or for everyday freshness between periods.
- Naturally soft, breathable, absorbent and non-irritating
- 100% certified organic cotton cover and core, nothing else
- Certified organic: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) & BioGro (New Zealand organic certification)
- NO synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or fragrance
- Individually wrapped with a biodegradable bioplastic wrapper
- Packed in a biodegradable, recyclable cardboard box
Includes a guide to help you navigate the options for managing your first periods.
100% certified organic cotton
- Petite size – made to fit smaller underwear
- Sustainable backing + wrapper made of cornstarch
- Biodegrades within 5 years – in the right conditions
Perfect product for girls....
The Organic Initiative Pantyliners are a perfect product for newly initiated girls of the cycle. I love the fact that these are organic and I feel they make a healthier choice for my young daughter. Great for backup with a tampon or on light days.
I put them on and I feel like I’m putting cupboard on between my legs. I have learned to crunch them up and open them a few times to make them soft (I bought 3 months worth on a subscription so I have to used them) but they are really uncomfortable. There are a few things in the style that could possibly make them better as the peeling backing instead of being the exact same shape as the liner to maybe finish a little before to be able to seperate them faster (I have little kids and usually when I put the liners on I’m running out the door ) And the liners are 1/3 too big I think, none of the other brands are so long, it could possibly be a nice feature but not when they are so hard. Making them a little smaller can also reduce the waste and cost of them (reduce waste as I, as many other woman, don’t need such a long length so therefore 1/3 of them end up in waste without needing to be)
The publishing of reviews provided to Oi are not an endorsement or an expression of the opinions of Oi.